Donations Information
The Capri Theatre was built in 1941 as The Clover and was Montgomery's first neighborhood theatre. It was remodeled and renamed The Capri in December 1962. The Capri Theatre has been operated by the CCFS since 1983. The CCFS is supported through tax-deductible donations and memberships.

The Capri Community Film Society, Inc is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
 
Donations Selection
Select Donations Level Here!
  
  
Available Levels
 (Enter an amount)