An ALL ACCESS PASS to the 2017 Louisiana International Festival provides individual access to all films and events during the course of the festival, April 20-23, 2017. All Access Pass benefits include the following:
Access to UNLIMITED Film Screenings over the 4-Day FestivaL
• First Selection of Films BEFORE the General Admission Box Office Opens
• Priority Pass-Holder Seating to ALL Films
• Entry into ALL Gala Receptions (5:30 pm - 7:00 pm each night)
• Entry into ALL Gala After Parties (9:00 pm - 11:00 pm each night)
with Live Music & Entertainment
• ALL Workshops are FREE to the Public
• Box Office Opens for Pass Pickup and Ticket Redemption:
March 30 - April 23, 2017
@ Cinemark Perkins Rowe Box Office w/ email confirmation or valid ID
• Box Office, Film Festival and Gala Address:
Cinemark Perkins Rowe @ 10,000 Perkins Rowe. Baton Rouge, LA 70810
• Seating Policy: Each LIFF screening will have three lines: a pass-holder line
in the theater hallway (for those with passes hanging around their necks;
you know who you are), a ticket-holder line located in the Cinemark lobby
(for those with tickets in hand w/ no pass) & a rush line located in front
of the outside Cinemark Festival Box Office.
Standby tickets for screenings that are sold out go on sale at film’s
showtime for full price. No matter which line you’re in, arriving at least
20 min. early is a good idea particularly if you’re picky about where you sit.
If you are a pass-holder & have picked up tickets, bring your pass for
priority entry. Pass Holders seated 20 minutes before film;
General Admission Seated 15 minutes before film.
• Full Program and announcements available online at lifilmfest.org
*STUDENT PASS available at discounted rate.
*VIP PASS available for those interested in becoming a Festival Patron. Includes complimentary FOOD & DRINK at Gala Receptions/Parties.
Pass holders will receive an email in April with details on benefit redemption.