Donations Information
Year-end Giving

Year-end generosity from friends like you furthers our mission to inspire, engage, and enhance the quality of life of our vibrant, multigenerational, and multilingual community through the powerful medium of great film.

Revenue from memberships, ticket sales, and concessions covers only about 75% of our annual expenses; your help makes a lasting impact on the remaining 25%.

Please make a year-end tax-deductible gift to Coral Gables Art Cinema today.

Or, Take Your Seat with a pledged gift of $1,000 and the inscription of your choice on your selected seat

"Back where I come from there are men who do nothing all day but good deeds. They are called phila... er, phila... yes, er, Good Deed Doers." – The Wizard of Oz

To all of the Good Deed Doers who have already made their year-end gifts to the Gables Cinema, Thank You!
 
Donations Selection
  
  
Select Your Giving Level
 (Enter an amount)